Wednesday 21 July 2010

"Get it out your system"

I have really got to make it in under 24 hours this time.  It's the last chance i'm going to get for a few years to do a big round.  My wife has stated, with an eyeball rolling fatigue well known to the spouses of people like me, that I have to get it out of my system NOW.  This is because, I can now reveal, she's expecting our first baby on the 25th January.  She better hang in there, early arrival is not in the script for all manner of reasons, including this jaunt! 

She had a scan today (Tues).  So far, all is going well, no sickness etc.  She has also been ok!! :-)

So, if that doesn't focus the mind, nothing will.

As this escapade is concerned, it's now or not for the remotely foreseeable.... Better get on with it!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! As if one sleepless night wasn't enough :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. Clive's 3 bits of parenting advice

    1. don't take parenting advice
    2. Get a mountain buggy all terrain buggy (if they are twins, I might be able to help you out there)
    3. infocol and carboveg for colic help you sanity in the 1st few months

    much fun to be had. I intend to use my two as pacers!

    ReplyDelete